Sunday, November 23, 2008

fuck is my opinoin

Fuck.. yes i know i swore.. but it is the best way to describ this... i feel naseaus, and i don't know what is going on. I though oh maybe i am nervous because i have two tests next week.. but thats not it. I've only told one person, and then you..i'm scared because alot of people say when naseaus ina good way.. it is a case of love.. and my naseaus is like a nervous type. But in teh case of love .. i've avoided relastionships and that type of things because.. well i don't know why.. but it is just that i don't know what I might think of it.
It is probably confusing right now but the best thing for me is to write it out to you.. I don't know what else to do..


Oh, yes, you are probably wondering who i am, why you are reading this.. well i'm not going to tell you..I'm not going to tell you what the real names are because i don't know if you can handle it.. i don't know if you'll take this the wrong way.. so it is secret... but just keep reading, and helping me out.. please.

No comments: