Sunday, November 23, 2008

ONE

Lately i've had a big urge to just get out there, so instead of getting out partying, i've been exspressing it through clotheing.. go figure. But it seems to be the inspiration to most of my sets is Kate Moss.. After looking at all my sets then at her i reliezed of what they were based on.. but though i didn't relieze till after, i am actually quite proud because she is a fashion icon. Who else wouldn't love a british girl who puts together the the most beautiful pieces..
And on the other up side, the new blogging has calmed my facebook addiction which is great, you should be proud..
I am writing to you because i know you would understand, not as if i can go tell my friends these things, and though i just don't know they would appreciate it as much as you do, considering they know everything about me, and you don't. " It is the secretcey that makes you wonder, but the knowlage that brings thaught"

No comments: