Monday, July 6, 2009

..i'm so broke

so Sumner is here, and i'm still running around in shorts and pulling up dresses with belts for tops. I haven't been able to go anywhere is so long that my closet seems to be getting bare! I have an actors party to go to in a couple weeks and have nothing to wear! The theme is Christmas in July and well i've got nothing, so i think i'm going to make a run to a vintage/thrift store soon and throw something together! Hopefully everything goes well, oh and also from a request i didn't realize how distant i am from my blog, it's sad really.. but i'm getting back on my feet and going to be updating hourly/daily if i can! so i'm very sorry.. I recently visited the online store for modcloth.. modcloth.com and i love the store! It's not tacky with the urban American apparel type leggings and the fish net tops, though i love American apparel because of the traditional black leggings, sometimes they can get out of hand. Mod cloth supports and sells beautiful clothing, their dresses are to die for, so i might check them out for something for the actors party, i guess it all depends on time and money, what a surprise there. I'n the meantime, i've recently connected back tp polyvore and have new posts, so check them out..

Find me on Polyvore

No comments: