Tuesday, July 7, 2009

...stupid apple

So i've forgotten the password to the computer that has my itunes and all my music for my ipod, so i went to put more on it on another computer and well look at that, ipod's are only compatible with one computer, so i have to re-download all my music..which when i typed up took 11 pages, and then re-sync them to my ipod, well isn't that just fun, so that's what i've been doing for the past 4 hours. In the meantime, i've been facebooking, twittering, myspaceing and on polyvore, so enjoy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

god i hate apple :P the same thing happened to my computer; and now for some stupid reason , whenever i try to log in, it says 'sorry, your account has been suspended due to security reasons'. i'm like whattt? D:

kami said...

after you spend so much money on everything!