Saturday, December 26, 2009





Guess what! I'm getting camera today, it's not going to be a Polaroid camera, i just really like the Polaroid camera picture look, oh and Flight of the Conchords! I'm so excited, I'm leaving at 12 to go get it, the thing is i won't just cherish it as a camera it'll be my new best friend as well! I'm thinking of naming it Liv, is that too much? I'm actually shaking with excitement, it's either excitement or the fact that I've eaten so much sugar over the holidays that I'm sure to have diabetes when it's all over. That would not be good. On another note i finished The Lovely Bones last night, I've been holding off the last three chapter because i love the book too much and didn't want to finish it because it would then just be over, i did the same thing with The Catcher in the Rye, except i cried because there was no more and my affectation with Holden could not be fulfilled anymore. But i did it! I finished the last three chapters, got really sad and then went and started The Road which is a book written by Cormac McCarthy, it's about a father and a son who have survived a cataclysm that destroyed civilization and it's their tale of survivor, they face many obstacles such as cannibals, men who haven't seen women in a very long time therefor they attempt to go after the boy to fulfill their pleasures. It's a crazy book, i was told to read it in the summer but i just got around to reading it now, so far it's excellent and I'm very pleased with it! There are movies coming out for both books, The Lovely Bones and The Road, both, from the previews, look like they're actually going to be great movies! Although I'm a little sceptic because Mark Wahlberg is in The Lovely Bones and I'm not too fond of him as an actor, so I'll have to see if he pulls it off or not, i sure hope he does for the sake of the great book! I suggest reading the books before the movie, because there is always a chance the movie will ruin the book.

So I'm about to go get changed and ready and then I'm heading out to go buy Liv, my lovely Canon Rebel, and I'll be back, hopefully with a load of pictures to post and a big smile on my face, hopefully everyone has had a great holiday so far, although New years is still to come, I'm going to finish now,


Have fun! Eat Lots!

No comments: