Thursday, December 24, 2009



Today happened to be the day where i wasn't completely freezing, yes i know it's winter and snow is cold, and well that's Canada for you, but all I'm saying is that it was nice. At one moment it felt like spring was around the corner, but that could have been effected by my weird fascination with the water and wanting of diving in to travel around old wood like i was an aquatic explorer, who knows. Anyway so today is Christmas Eve and many children at the moment are very, very excited for Santa tonight. Me, well I'm after the stage where my parents still keep Christmas presents a secret and like to hide them away but i am still excited, kind of. I am buying a new camera, I'm still debating whether i should go for a Nikon DSL or a Canon, but which ever i chose i am guaranteed a great camera so be prepared for a whole lot of blogging and pictures to be attached, i know I'm excited! On another note, i got to open a present i received from my sister early, i got a Marc Jacobs wallet and cried. I swear my weird obsession with Marc's clothing has grown, I'm still waiting to that day where I'll be sitting hopefully in a front row seat or wearing his clothes to promote. I would love,love,love,love to be wrapped in Marc's fine clothes. So amazing!

I'm going to leave this on my obsession of Marc Jacobs, and tell you I'm out to make a pie for Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone, have a GREAT holiday!

No comments: